• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jim

:cry:.. Oh no, I'm sorry you lost your beautiful, precious wee hammy.. His photos always made me smile :love:

He was the cutest hammy I have ever seen...scurry free wee man..

Love to you Sally..

Fee x

I think the photos of Jim were the first hamster ones I saw when I joined here: I never knew how happy hamsters could look beforehand :) RIP Jim.

I'm so sorry, I have only just seen this thread. Bless him, he looked such a sweet boy. RIP Jim and run free with all the other hamsters at The Bridge. xxx

So sorry for you. Poor little thing, he was so sweet and lovely. They are tiny but leave such an empty space. RIP little Jim

So sorry you've lost such a special furry friend. He was very handsome and these are brilliant photos that show real character.

Night night Jim, you were much loved. x

Scurry free wee Jim,I have kept syrian hamsters since my niece was 8,she got her first one for her birthday,she was 28 on Friday,I am now on my 11th Syrian .Wee guy called PI,he's a[prox 5 months old.White and mink red eyed wee boy.I have cried when they all passed,good ages were reached for most of them.

Scurry free little one. I am so sorry, I can see his personality in the photos and also how happy he was with you ((((big hugs)))

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back