• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got buzzed at!

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
I was sat in the bunnyhouse, with Lopsy schnoofling about, and Aboleth came back in after going outside for a few minutes and it sounded just like there was a bee! She proper buzzed! Then came over for headrubs :) Do you think she might have been after attention? :lol: She might have gotten jealous of Lopsy!

Immediately after this, pretty much, they both lay down next to where I was sat, in front of the tube (their favourite spot) and lay in such a way that I could headrub them both with one hand. Smart bunnies ;P

Aww, yes I think she is loving the attention :) mine love being fussed when they are lay close to each other. If I fuss Joey or Mouse its never long before Boo sidles right up for attention.

I love bunny buzzes!! Olly buzzes all the time, I call him my little buzzy bee :D :love: he buzzes at meal times, and just whenever he sees me!

I love bunny buzzes!! Olly buzzes all the time, I call him my little buzzy bee :D :love: he buzzes at meal times, and just whenever he sees me!
I looked up one of your posts first because I remembered it! It sounded like it was a good thing but I wanted to make sure :D

Back