• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi, I'm Lauren!

Hi All,

I'm Lauren. I'm 19 and from England.

I've just got an 8 week old Lionhead Rabbit, I'm unsure of the sex so there is currently no name until I can get him or her sexed.

He/She is Grey and very very fluffy and super tame for just coming into my house for two hours, he/she is happily eating hay and pellets and even had his first snooze while I was in the room. Hopefully he will be happy with some playtime later on:)

:love:... Awww, welcome to you and 'nameless' little bun... glad you've found us!!

Fee x

Hi All,

I'm Lauren. I'm 19 and from England.

I've just got an 8 week old Lionhead Rabbit, I'm unsure of the sex so there is currently no name until I can get him or her sexed.

He/She is Grey and very very fluffy and super tame for just coming into my house for two hours, he/she is happily eating hay and pellets and even had his first snooze while I was in the room. Hopefully he will be happy with some playtime later on:)

Welcome to RU :wave:

Hiya! I would call your bunny Ashley!! :) We need pics. I'm Claire btw, I'm a lot older than you though, I'm an old fogie and I'm 33. Xxx

Welcome Lauren and currently nameless fluffy bun!!

I'm Em, 34, mum of 2 handfuls and proud servant of Pete the rabbit!

Hope to see you around!

Hello to you all;

Until we find out the actual sex, we are choosing a name which is male since I'm sure he is a male but we are getting him double checked out.

We currently have three names in running for his name as a male which are Midnight, Storm and Bailey but more have been cropping up.

For female we have Reign, Yuki, Cleo, Bonnie, Dora and Luna.

Feel free to pop in any suggestions especially for unisex names, I'm very unique in name choosing since I've got other pets and my dog has a fairly uncommon name but any names will be taken into mind

P.S; It's been so long since I had a rabbit that I totally underestimated how Hay gets everywhere! I've found it all over my room! (Thankfully bunny doesn't mind the vaccum since it's quiet)

Hi Lauren, we obviously have similar taste in names! My daughter is Luna, she was nearly Cleo and one of my bunnies is Bonnie.

Wow! That's awesome. I adore the name Luna, it's beautiful. I think unique/different names should be around more as the common names seem to be making a come back at the moment.

Back