• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Everyone :)

Hi Everyone,

I'm Laura, mother of 2 giant girlies. :love:

I've been a long-time stalker of this forum and thought its about time I joined in! I've had rabbits for 10 years now, and I can't imagine life without them.

My two girls are currently in the process of being bonded. They both live indoors, but separately for now, and they basically own our house :roll:

My first girl, is my 1y/o continental giant Kinder (aka, Queen K, Kindy, Kinderella) she's currently 7kg. When I first got Kinder (I bought her from a breeder who had young children who chased her) she was shy, aggressive and hate being touched. Now, for the first time in a year, I can pick her up, cuddle her, and for the past few months she's improved being more and more trusting everyday and is now pampered everyday.

2vvl3z6.jpg

My second girl is my rescue flemish giant, Marmite (aka Marmy, Marms, Marmo) she's currently around 5kg.

30l1c11.jpg

I'm not sure how many of you have Instagram, but Kinder & Marmite are on there! www.instagram.com/thekinderbunnyandmarmite

:love:.. Wow, welcome to you and your gorgeous BIG GIRLiES!

They are beautiful x

Oh my goodness, look at their faces! I'm used to Nethies so it's really weird to see big bunnies. They are lovely. :)

Thank you all! We never intended on getting giants but our house is more than adequate! It's like having two elephants in the house sometimes :lol:

Thank you all! We're hoping they will be fully bonded soon. They have been rather difficult due to them both being headstrong, but Marmite is finally giving in!

Back