• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would I be rushing it?

weeble

So new boy arrived yesterday all is going well, no biting or fur pulling a bit of humping from him but Chloe is pretty much ignoring it. They have been together 24 hours now and are really bored. Would I be rushing it putting them in a neutralised shed?

Well Bunbuns and Fluffy hit it off instantly, snuggled up the first night and not a single issue. They still do some chasing around and humping each other a bit, but snuggled up next moment grooming each other and stuff. So it looks like your two are very similar. I would go for it, but make sure you're at hand to separate them if anything would happen, though fingers crossed it wont.

Well they have been in the shed for half an hour and Chloe gap finally told him to leave her alone which is good because it wasn't like her not too so they sat together having cuddles with me for a bit and he keeps exploring. I think having been an only house rabbit all his life he just needs to learn rabbit manners

Well they have been in the shed for half an hour and Chloe gap finally told him to leave her alone which is good because it wasn't like her not too so they sat together having cuddles with me for a bit and he keeps exploring. I think having been an only house rabbit all his life he just needs to learn rabbit manners

Sounds good! You're dead right about the manners though. My rescue boy took years to learn from his wife how to groom her. It was hilarious to see his first attempts, but I loved him for it.

All sounds very relaxed. I would keep doing what you are doing. Maybe get a book or something. :lol:

Back