Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New indoor home all finished setting up... :)

Quote Originally Posted by FredW View Post
    No it's like a hideout box they go in there sometimes at night to snuggle up in. Or just to through all the toys around in it they get in it from inside the hutch only. And always happy to answer questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you :-)

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by FredW View Post
    No it's like a hideout box they go in there sometimes at night to snuggle up in. Or just to through all the toys around in it they get in it from inside the hutch only. And always happy to answer questions

When I first saw that bit, I thought oh, how funny - having your washing machine in the bunny enclosure.

Quote Originally Posted by Babsie View Post
    When I first saw that bit, I thought oh, how funny - having your washing machine in the bunny enclosure.
    LOL how funny
    it's more Fluffy who uses it. its quite soft in there with the fleece and stuff, and he loves his comfort, while Bunbuns prefers it more on the hard floor for some reason, while he will only sleep if he has his bed or blanket on the floor lol

Great to see this inspiring set up again. Hope your wonderful rabbits are ok. We need loads of piccies of them!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Oh I want more pics of them too. But both are so camera shy and don't like posing lol. But yeah need to try and get some more done again soon. And yep they are both ok. Right now Fluffy is sleeping on his chair and Bunbuns right next to me on the floor wedged herself in between my computer chair legs so I can't get up lol

Warren Scout

wow - what a great space for them