Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New indoor home all finished setting up... :)

Default New indoor home all finished setting up... :)

Well it's finally all done and set up and my babies will be home very soon

So I thought I share with you how it all looks... since knowing my two it will stay like this probably less than 5 minutes. Bunbuns will be straight in her litter tray digging, covering the floor with it all, Fluffy will be testing all edges to see which bits he can chew on, then throwing all the toys in one corner, then Bunbuns will go round trying to tip the bed over just before both then sit on the shelf to have a snuggle after a hard few minutes work lol
    anyway... here is the pen.... not the best pics, but gives an idea:

I ended up not covering it all in fleece, as the Lino Daniel from Boyle's Pet Housing supplied is really great quality and has a nice gentle spring to it. plus with all the legs from the shelves and tunnel it would have been close to impossible covering the floor without having it attached. plus this way it keeps it cleaner anyway, so fingers crossed they will be just fine. though it looks like they should be.

These are their other things outside the pen to play with during the day when I am around:

And of course when I saw this sign I had to get it as I thought it was fitting

Now I just have to hope they like it, fingers crossed

I love this, really well thought to give entertainment, lucky bunnies! In the third to last photo there's a mini house (on the left of the photo)- was this from Boyle's too?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahbun View Post
    I love this, really well thought to give entertainment, lucky bunnies! In the third to last photo there's a mini house (on the left of the photo)- was this from Boyle's too?
    Thanks, well I spend months and months working on this, and I must have driven Daniel mad with all my changes, but was worth it in the end. well prove will be when they are happy, so we'll see. as for those houses, they are actually all from the Hay Expert: https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/fun-...y-experts.html I had those for a while now, just never photographed them properly, but they love them, both of them. cant get them out of there

Mama Doe

Wow-just lovely.lucky,lucky buns!

Wise Old Thumper

I feel really sorry for your two - being stuck in some second-rate house.

It is truly splendid. Do you take in lodgers?
    Did you find it comparatively easy to put together - I seem to remember you doubting your DIY skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Babsie View Post
    I feel really sorry for your two - being stuck in some second-rate house.

It is truly splendid. Do you take in lodgers?
    Did you find it comparatively easy to put together - I seem to remember you doubting your DIY skills.
    well it took me two days basically. It would have been much easier if I didn't have all the shelves, hideout box and stuff like that, but was overall not too bad. Daniel did sent a proper step by step guide, so even someone with no skills could follow it.

That looks incredible! I gave up smoking 3 months ago and have been using the money for shoes but I think I may have to start saving for something like this now! Good job Buddy Bunny can't use the internet or he'd be feeling well cheated right now lol

Just marvellous Well done you!

Wise Old Thumper

That looks very posh!

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Carr View Post
    That looks incredible! I gave up smoking 3 months ago and have been using the money for shoes but I think I may have to start saving for something like this now! Good job Buddy Bunny can't use the internet or he'd be feeling well cheated right now lol
    If you've reached the 3 month mark you definitely deserve treats!