• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbie & Jessica- Both Gone :-(

Just so very sorry Jane, they've all had the best of lives with you if that's of any comfort. Hugs to you and hope Bobbie can have a peaceful night xxxx

thinking of you all jane, bobbie has been such a fighter, brought memories and tears back to mowgli and how you describe how she is now, and you just know when is best for them

:cry:.. What sad updates Jane.. I will be thinking about you and your gorgeous brave girlies tomorrow.

Fee xxxxxx

I know right now that there are no words which will be of any comfort to you :cry:

I am desperately sorry that you are having to endure such sad times with your bunny family on top of your own health issues.

I know I've said it before, but you really are stronger than you think. I know your rabbit family is diminishing but I know you will fight for your remaining bunnies, I know you will not let them down.

I am so so sorry Jane :cry::cry::cry:

(((((((((( hugs ))))))))))

This is all just too dreadful. .words cannot express what I want to say.
I am so very sorry you're going through such utter hell right nowxxx

I really don't know what to say, what a horrendous time for you and your bunny family.
You are all in my thoughts and I really hope things start to get better soon xx

Oh no. :(

It's the right thing for your precious bunnies but it doesn't make it any easier, does it? I'm so sorry. Xxx

So sorry about Bobbie and Jessica, Jane. It's really not fair all this heartache.
Bobbie has always been a real star to me. I didn't want to come and read this thread when I saw her name as I feared the worst.
I'm so sorry.
You've done so well for them.

Back