• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia ~ 15th July 2015

A sad day for us all. Lady Lydia was an RU legend. Can't imagine what you're going through. So very sorry. :cry: xxx

What beautiful photos of a glorious lady. I'm very sorry that she's hopped over the bridge.

How hard it must be to have to say goodbye

So sorry.

Lovely Lady Lydia pictures.

Im so very sorry Jane.She was a lovely girlie.Her wayward ears were part of her charm.

Sleep peacefully Lady Lydia.xxxx

My heart breaks for you, Jane. :cry::cry::cry:
Farewell for now, beautiful Lady Lydia. To say we will miss you is not enough. :cry::cry::cry:
I lit a candle for you. But you will outshine any earthly light now, dear one.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candle/51347/

rainbow%252520rose%252520gif.jpg

Sleep peacefully, sweetheart. xxxxxxx

She was such a character and truly beautiful. She is playing with Sir Victor tonight at The Bridge... I am so very sorry, Jane. Xxxxxx

Such beautiful photos. Thank you Jane for sharing them with us. Rest in peace Lady Lydia xxxxx

Jane, maybe one day you might consider using some of these gorgeous images to help raise money for a rescue? Out of such sadness, other bunnies could benefit. I for one would buy a calendar, mug(s).........

Take care lovely lady. xxxx

Thank you all for your posts on here and for all the PMs. I will try to reply to the PMs ASAP. But as today is going to take me all my strength to endure I may not be able to reply straight away.

I cannot express how much I just dont want to be here any more. I keep trying to tell myself I have no choice but to keep going. Otherwise I let down my remaining 10.........or should I say 8 after today........remaining Rabbits. I feel as though I am on the outside of myself looking down. Like I am some powerless observer of a car crash.

To many people I am just a pathetic, eccentric old woman with no life. But my Rabbits are my only reason for living and each loss takes me a step closer to having no reason to go on. My weight is now below 6 stones and I cant do a damn thing about it.

Lady Lydia was part of the only real family I have ever had, my Rabbit Family. My loss of her is felt right to my core. I hope that her soul is now reunited with Sir Victor, she never got over losing him

Dear Jane,

I am so sorry for your loss.
Once again you have given us wonderful photographs so we can ooh and aah over your photographic talent and yet another photogenic bunny.
What a wonderful tribute to Lady Lydia. Just looking at them gives me a glimpse into the love you shared with her and your bunny family.
Sending you more hugs than there are stars in the universe to help you through this very difficult time.

Jane, my heart is breaking for you as you face another difficult day :cry:

I hope you can take strength and comfort from the love and care of your RU friends.

I'm not around much today as I will be working but you will remain in my thoughts all day.

(((((Hugs))))) and love for you, take care xxx

I am sending what strength I can today, even though it will not help the loss you are feeling. I loved Lydia she was such a beautiful lady. Thoughts are with you today xx

I will be thinking of you today.Such a horrible time for you.Words are inadequate.

Sending (((hugs))) instead.Im so sorry Jane.xx

Back