• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi Everyone

Nuttymoo

New Kit
First I suppose I had better introduce myself lol I'm 23 and from Essex, you can call me Nutty as a lot of friends and family do! Fairly new to owning rabbits but now I have them I don't know how I have gone all my life without them!! I am totally inlove with them!!

I'd like to introduce you to:

Oreo:)
20150626_180028_zpsitjgqlx6.jpg

She is about 5 months old now - shes a right little madam and so cheeky!!

Flub:)
20150626_175619_zpsyhrmtjx4.jpg

She is also about 5 months - I got her and Oreo together (I believe they were born together) - I am not sure what breed she is (or cross breed) so if anyone has any insight I would much appreciate it! She is very curious and always the first when the food comes out - should have called her Miss Piggy :shock:

And last but not least - Mr Wubbles!! We rescued Mr Wubbles a few weeks ago, he is roughly 2 years old, the previous owner didnt even know Wubbles was a male and so he was called Daisy! We took him to the vet straight away and had his claws done and his vaccination (His claws were at least 3cm long) and about a week ago had him neutered on recommendation from the vet - they also had to cut and file his teeth as they were so long they had curled and were scraping against his cheeks:(

Thankfully he seems to be in tip top shape now and fingers crossed will stay that way - he is so much happier in his new forever home and he absolutely loves his cuddles!!
20150706_081008_zpsf8jh31jz.jpg

Back