• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Model Patient UD 13/06

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
Fili hasn't been too well recently, luckily he's been very well-behaved when it comes to meds, wish all bunnies were this easy to care for!
https://youtu.be/wquRZta9dMQ

Licking his plate of recovery food clean :thumb:
11011777_10153091685151847_5113691130885806852_n.j  pg

The only downside is he's eating everything BUT hay :( Really hoping he starts nibbling away again soon.

He's now eating hay like there's no tomorrow! :lol: Genuinely believe this all started because he didn't want the meadow hay I bought last week, he just wanted his favourite Ings instead :roll:

Last edited:
He's now eating hay like there's no tomorrow! :lol: Genuinely believe this all started because he didn't want the meadow hay I bought last week, he just wanted his favourite Ings instead :roll:

Glad he's going ok, and eating his hay. They are so infuriating sometimes aren't they, fussy little b's :lol:

Our little Prince is booked in for a dental on Thursday. He's also lost more weight since last Wednesday which I really don't understand, he's been eating so much. Feel so sick already :cry:

Oh no, poor Fili :( Alfrid had a dental on Thursday, he's now so much better (not eating at all) so I hope the same goes for Fili!

Thank you all xx

The weight loss is really bothering me, that's how it all started with Barnaby and he didn't even survive a light sedation. My mind is going crazy (yay anxiety) now, I know I'm getting way ahead of things but I just can't lose another boy. Fili is Mylo's third partner in less than 2 years, I just can't put either of us through it again.

Back