• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pen is ready... super excited :)

FredW

Alpha Buck
Daniel just posted images of it on FB, will be shipped out next week, so excited. I may have gone a bit overboard with the stuff in it, but they love to climb and go up on things and any space they have they clutter up, they also have access to the rest of the room all the time I am around... which is 70-80% of the day since I work from home, so this is more for nights or if they want to be in it over the day. but really glad with how it turned out, Daniel did a great job, now just need to work out where I put things like their litter tray, my idea is under the shelf, but we'll see if that works.... unless I move the water bottle holder to a different place, and put it there. we'll see. anyway, here are the pics :)
https://www.facebook.com/BoylesPetHousing/posts/834128883339173
Very excited :)

yeah I thought about adding it as both of them love their tunnels, and it's something I thought may be quite cool. now just have to hope they will be ok walking on the lino when it gets here and on the wood tunnel etc... if not, got tons of nonslip vetfleece to put down if needed :)

Omg that is amazing! How much does that sort of thing cost if you don't mind me asking? :)

I went a bit over my budged... ended up as about £675 including shipping. my original plan was to go up to £500 tops, but then I just had another idea and another thing I wanted adding. thankfully I have a bunny budged to take it out of.

I went a bit over my budged... ended up as about £675 including shipping. my original plan was to go up to £500 tops, but then I just had another idea and another thing I wanted adding. thankfully I have a bunny budged to take it out of.

It looks well worth the money - it is amazing I am so jealous and I bet your buns will love it! :) I would love to get something like this next year when I've moved back home, I'm inspired! :)

It looks well worth the money - it is amazing I am so jealous and I bet your buns will love it! :) I would love to get something like this next year when I've moved back home, I'm inspired! :)

What I really love about it is how flexible they are. I bought a bit litter tray hay feeder for the pen since I commissioned Daniel to do this one, well since it is massive I started to wonder where I'd put it. so I asked him for advice and he build me a second shelf with an extra "wall" to ensure they don't fall off. Now downstairs as such is completely free, since the water dispenser will go upstairs now.
FinalPen2.jpg

So yeah, go for it, you wont regret it. I just hope the bunnies will like it in the end. planning on covering it all with vetfleece, since both of mine are clumsy when it comes to walking on anything other than carpet lol

Last edited:
What I really love about it is how flexible they are. I bought a bit litter tray hay feeder for the pen since I commissioned Daniel to do this one, well since it is massive I started to wonder where I'd put it. so I asked him for advice and he build me a second shelf with an extra "wall" to ensure they don't fall off. Now downstairs as such is completely free, since the water dispenser will go upstairs now.
11144418_10206651934447989_214746446010996895_o.jpg

So yeah, go for it, you wont regret it. I just hope the bunnies will like it in the end. planning on covering it all with vetfleece, since both of mine are clumsy when it comes to walking on anything other than carpet lol

I can't imagine any rabbit not loving that, and the fleece is a really good idea too :)

Definitely going to look into it - lucky lucky buns! :)

Back