• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bestest friend said goodbye today

I'm really sorry to hear this. Good to hear you were with her when she passed. Sweet dreams beautiful Molly x

My lovely vet tried her hardest all day today but called me in at 8pm and said there was nothing
more she could do .Thanks for your kind comments I m not sure an older man should be crying
and be choked up by the loss of a bunny.
But I guess it is only us bunnyfolk who understand x

My lovely vet tried her hardest all day today but called me in at 8pm and said there was nothing
more she could do .Thanks for your kind comments I m not sure an older man should be crying
and be choked up by the loss of a bunny.
But I guess it is only us bunnyfolk who understand x

I think it's positive that you are able to acknowledge how deeply your loss has affected you. Age and gender has nothing to do with the depth of bond and love we share for our bunnies and other animals. I'm 53 and still a total mess when one of mine goes to the Bridge.

Binky free Molly xxx

Run free Molly xx

I am glad you feel you can post here. The Forum is for everyone, and we all suffer pain and feel joy together.

I hope you feel better soon, it's heartbreaking, I know x

Binky free Molly. It makes absolutely no difference your age or gender when a special bun that has touched your heart has leave this earth. My husband was and still is as upset at the loss of our bunny Julie .

There is no reason why a man of any age should not weep for the loss of a beloved friend, no matter who that friend may be. Indeed it would be wrong not to mourn. :cry:
I am so very sorry that Molly has gone. May she always be watching over you and she will always be there in your heart.
Thinking of you at this very sad time.
Sleep well, Molly, and sweet dreams. xxxxx

So very sorry for the loss of your dear friend Molly.

I see no reason why you should feel you can't have a good cry, you cared & loved your rabbit for 8 yrs and it's beautiful, although heartbreaking, to be able to share your life & love with a pet.

Binky free Molly knowing you were deeply loved x

Huge (((((((Hugs)))))))). I'm so sorry. I know what it is to go through that. I know it's a cliche and not much comfort, but honestly, be glad that she was with you and had the very best life she could have had, so loved and spoilt. :love:

Back