Thread: Rabbit shop recommendation

Default Rabbit shop recommendation

I'm not sure if I am allowed to do this (so mods please let me know if i'm not) however I just wanted to recommend Barks and Bunnies to everyone; http://www.barksandbunnies.co.uk As you may have guessed they sell products for dogs and rabbits (both of which they own themselves) and they only sell products that are actually good/safe for dogs and rabbits (unlike lots of large pet companies). They are just really lovely people and so personable and I just thoroughly recommend them! When Winston was neutered Amy (who runs it with her husband Leigh…who happens to be a user on here actually) worked extra hard to get my parcel out quickly so I could get some pet remedy in time, and when I emailed about stock she replied within a few hours and updated the website and explained things to me. I just wanted to make sure you all knew about Barks and Bunnies, hope that's okay

I recommend them to they are great

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Glad there is another barks and bunnies fan out there

Saving that to favourites right now it looks fab. Can't wait for payday to put in an order now