• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Problem with my new bunny. -- Poo and Wee update

Ooooppppssss!!! Naughty Alana! You'll be pleased to know she used a litter tray here! I just used to use newspaper and hay in her litter tray, can't believe she is being so naughty. Tell her Aunty Becky said to use her potty :lol:

Poppy is adorable :love:

I expect it will settle down in time. Scent is so important to rabbits and having smell around will be her way of making it feel like home. I expect as it smells more like her she'll feel less need to spread it around :)

If the bed weeing doesn't resolve then you'll probably have to resort to sneakiness. I'd try making a litter tray look like a bed - pop it where the bed goes, a bit of padding around the edge. Then once she'd got in to the habit, gradually turn it back into a tray ;)

Hi guys and thank you :love:

Yep it'[s getting loads better already, still a few odd poo's about but mostly in the trays, so hopefully will stop soon. The bed has stayed wee free too. They're such a happy pair of rabbits, I love them :love::love::love:

Hi guys and thank you :love:

Yep it'[s getting loads better already, still a few odd poo's about but mostly in the trays, so hopefully will stop soon. The bed has stayed wee free too. They're such a happy pair of rabbits, I love them :love::love::love:

What a good result! Great news and you seem so happy with them now :love:

Back