Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Problem with my new bunny. -- Poo and Wee update

Ooooppppssss!!! Naughty Alana! You'll be pleased to know she used a litter tray here! I just used to use newspaper and hay in her litter tray, can't believe she is being so naughty. Tell her Aunty Becky said to use her potty

Poppy is adorable
    Could you offer one of our bunnies in care a forever home?? RSPCA Walsall Bunnies

I expect it will settle down in time. Scent is so important to rabbits and having smell around will be her way of making it feel like home. I expect as it smells more like her she'll feel less need to spread it around

If the bed weeing doesn't resolve then you'll probably have to resort to sneakiness. I'd try making a litter tray look like a bed - pop it where the bed goes, a bit of padding around the edge. Then once she'd got in to the habit, gradually turn it back into a tray

Hi guys and thank you

Yep it'[s getting loads better already, still a few odd poo's about but mostly in the trays, so hopefully will stop soon. The bed has stayed wee free too. They're such a happy pair of rabbits, I love them
    Click here to see the bunnies available for homes at Underhill Rabbit Rescue

REW bunnies are home and they're all gorgeous

Poppy, Sparkle, Alana
    Please sponsor my Everest trip for Underhill Rabbit Rescue which will be done in April 2014
    Underhill Rabbit Rescue fundraising for Everest page (click here)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SOAD View Post
    Hi guys and thank you

Yep it'[s getting loads better already, still a few odd poo's about but mostly in the trays, so hopefully will stop soon. The bed has stayed wee free too. They're such a happy pair of rabbits, I love them
    What a good result! Great news and you seem so happy with them now