• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have two secrets.... More photos post 25!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Any guesses?!

Ok I will tell you one of the secrets.... but you have to guess the second one ok?

Secret 1... Amber!

Last edited:
I'm no good at guessing but I hope it's as nice as the first secret... that looks like a pretty big secret, as well as a lovely one:love:

Aww :love: Amber is gorgeous :love: yes I'm thinking 'bun' in the oven too for the second one :lol:

I don't know whether you are thinking my secret is that I'm pregnant or whether you are playing on words and your guesses are rabbit related :p

Think I'm going to have to show you... secret one is definitely littler than secret two.....

I don't know whether you are thinking my secret is that I'm pregnant or whether you are playing on words and your guesses are rabbit related :p

Think I'm going to have to show you... secret one is definitely littler than secret two.....

Yes, I'm guessing you are pregnant ;)

Where from? How did this happen? What are they like personality wise?

Both rescues from fat fluffs :)

I wanted a trio and we tried to bond my two with a giant boy, but it didn't work, then decided four isn't much more than three so why not go for a quad :p

Personality wise they are lovely! Both absolute fuss pots! They love attention! Theo is the dominant one definitely and Arthur hasn't fully calmed down yet around him, he will snuggle with him but the second Theo starts to honk Arthur gets all skittish, but I only brought them all home on Thursday so it's very early days and the boys do groom each other :) Amber and Lilly are absolutely besotted with each other :love: Amber is as lazy, probably even lazier than Lilly :lol: they all snuggled up lots together last night :love:

Awwwwwwwww
I'm slightly behind you - need to bunny proof the garden but as soon as we have we will be trying for a quad :)
Glad they're all loved up :)

That is soooo lovely. :love:

So lovely that the females get on as that seems to be the stumbling block usually.

Were Amber and Theo a pair, or two singles?

Awwwwwwwww
I'm slightly behind you - need to bunny proof the garden but as soon as we have we will be trying for a quad :)
Glad they're all loved up :)

That's really exciting! I am already completely in love with my quad! It's so lovely seeing them all together! Can't wait for Arthur to fully settle down and then they'll probably snuggle and play even more! There's lots of grooming going on so I know they're all getting on very well most of the time :D

That is soooo lovely. :love:

So lovely that the females get on as that seems to be the stumbling block usually.

Were Amber and Theo a pair, or two singles?

They were a pair, big and little pair! I now have two 2.1kg bunnies, a 3.5kg one and a 4.5kg one!

I was really expecting the girls to be the problem too! We were all surprised at how loved up they are!

What?! How on earth did you manage to keep this secret?! They are awesome!

:lol: I don't know! I'm usually useless with secrets!!! I was worried that the bonding wouldn't work so didn't want to say anything until I was confident they would bond! Especially after the last bond didn't work! Known for over a month now that I was going to be expanding my pair to a trio or a quad :p

Back