• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Runaround or welfare hutch connector?

Sparkle1

New Kit
Hi - looking to make my attached run bigger by connecting another run using a pipe.
I understand runaround do a connector kit and also welfare hutch company do their own one.
Can anyone recommend any of these, there's a bit of a price difference (runaround being more expensive) so wondering which one is the best one to use?
Thank you!!!

I personally would always go runaround. They're Perspex so last for ages and I would worry with the welfare ones, that the wood would get wet and go warped/rotten which would make it less sturdy

I've always used runaround too, for the same reasons as Catherine09. Also my bunnies are chewers, but they can't chew the runaround stuff, it's very resistant :thumb:

I would recommend the Runaround if you're going to buy: I made my own version of the Welfare one and it works fine :)

Wow you made your own... I'm not that clever with diy unfortunately!
Looks like everyone is pro runaround then.... Thank you...

Back