• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 + 2 = 4 I hope UD p24 :-)

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Rosie and Pie in the pink corner

aa42d8409d03836f079b8e45da77cc3c.jpg

Stu and Casserole in the blue corner

cc4399520d89340827d14ccedbf50722.jpg

And my big butt as referee with oven gloves

We are half hour in and they are all knackered and I'm about to have a heart attack

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It's the scariest thing, don't forget a stiff drink. All the look in the world & a million bonding vibes. Mrsmcarey's quad - wow:love:

Well they spent another hour and half either chasing or ignoring each other :roll:

No progress I have separated now as poor Rosie was getting a bit stressed to the point of just laying down and letting the other three run over her whilst they were running around :( so I left her and Pie in the pen and let the boys out:? Chicken I know but for Rosie it was the best I think, I did wait until it was all calm before I let them out and Casserole ran straight into the summer house thru the run and into the covered run to sulk he too wasn't impressed :(

Pie and Stu well they may match in colour although Pie is half as big as Stu don't like each other at all :?

Stu managed to get confused who he was fighting with and bit my knee thru my trousers didn't break the skin and well Pie missed him and jumped bit me above the oven glove so now I have a plaster on my arm and I can see blood thru it :cry: it's very sore :cry:

The boys are in their run together sulking and the girls are still in the pen.

I'm going to take them into the kitchen tonight in the smaller pen and go from there :roll:

I am determined not to give up have till Sunday night for this to work out :? Then the mission of trying to cleanse summer house, 2 hutches and 2 runs suitable to introduce them outside as a quad.

I think it's cider time :oops:

:D
I tried and failed with my two pairs last year, but summer&skye was successful with hers. haven't seen her around recently.

Sorry I'm late to this thread. How are you and the buns today? You're very brave.

Oh they are not too happy Stu and Pie are still chasing and nipping when either move and Rosie and Casserole are invisible still :roll:

It's going to be a long day I think:(

What about you?! How are the bruises? I have a fine collection of bruises as a result of tending to be too slow serving Spenser's food, and what he considers to be unreasonably resistant to giving him treats.

What about you?! How are the bruises? I have a fine collection of bruises as a result of tending to be too slow serving Spenser's food, and what he considers to be unreasonably resistant to giving him treats.

Not bruises :shock: I have wounds :lol:

Left hand thumb heel single tooth chomp, right arm Pie caught me just above the oven glove :shock: perfect mouth print, scratches everywhere arms chest stomach and they are from just putting them in the pen :roll:

But I'm tough and only cry if no one can see :lol:

Aww bless you - sending lots of bonding vibes :love:

I have just bonded two of my more..err..temperamental (stroppy?!) buns after they both lost their partners. They have both been bonded twice before (also sadly by me :lol:) but third time was not exactly lucky :lol: they were AWFUL and I just reached the point of throwing the towel in when they finally settled.

I have never attempted more than a trio, my next challenge perhaps!!

Have you tried a car journey with them? :wave:

I thought of that, don't have a carrier big enough for four :roll:

I did it with Pie and Rosie it didn't work :? Just upset them more :oops: as soon as we got back to the pen they were back to stage 1, I wish I hadn't don't it :?

Wish I had your bravery.Would love my lot as a quad.:)

I love a challenge :lol: T the moment they Re sitting in their pairs now and again one has a mooch to see who is on the other side but no real chasing now I need to intervene and try to make them talk to each other :D

Hang in there Mrsmcarey, it'll all be worth it when you have a lovely foursome. If only the buns would realise more friends means more play mates and more buns to snuggle and groom with :roll:

Back