• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Email Notifications - how to stop them

orangediva

Mama Doe
Anyone help? I'm getting 30-50 emails from RU every Sunday evening/Monday morning informing me of replies to threads I've responded to. I thought I'd set my settings to receiving no emails to subscribed threads but that doesn't seem to have worked - any ideas please? Many thanks !

Are you using tapa talk? I used to use it but got fed up with all the notifications, couldn't work out how to stop them (technophobe alert :lol:) and ended up deleting the app altogether :lol:

Anyone help? I'm getting 30-50 emails from RU every Sunday evening/Monday morning informing me of replies to threads I've responded to. I thought I'd set my settings to receiving no emails to subscribed threads but that doesn't seem to have worked - any ideas please? Many thanks !

Have you already been back into your settings and re-set everything? Has this just started?

Strangely enough I am having the exact opposite, I am not getting a single email from RU, so always have to go in the settings to see if I have any replies to stuff I asked etc.

I've reset my setting to receive absolutely no emails at all from RU to see if that's works, thanks for the suggestions xx

Back