• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everyone - meet the gang.

Kosu

Warren Scout
:wave:

Hi everyone!

I have just joined up to hopefully get some new ideas for rabbit enrichment :thumb:.

I have 5 rabbits split into 2 groups. Firstly there is Pepper's group. Pepper is a small grey dwarf lop with airplane ears, he is 8 years old but doesn't act like it. I have recently introduced him to Alaska and Phoenix both dwarf lops (their names should give away who is who ;)). I think they are sisters but im not 100% sure (pet shop bunnies unfortunately) they were a year old last September.

Salt and Stig make up the 5. Salt is Peppers littermate and unfortunately her age is catching up with her fast. She's my little sweetheart and loves a good cuddle. Stig is my recent addition from rescue, he is the Dutch. He's very calm and relaxed. Introducing these two has been the easiest bond in the world! They are currently in a hutch as they are having a new shed (12 x 4) and run built. Its very possible a male lionhead will be joining these two in the next few weeks.

:love:

My family owns a shed building company who custom make sheds, as result i have 4 rabbit / guinea pig sheds :oops: But im sure they all appreciate the space. I have 9 Peruvian and Abyssinian guinea pigs.

I also have two Utonagan dogs called Kodi and Suki, and 2 Sugar Gliders called Nyla and Luna.

I have plenty more pictures and much more i could write about but i wont bore you any longer. Well done if you read it all!

Oh yeah - my name is Lou.:D

Thank you for the welcome everyone. Phoenix is a pretty girly, she is the grumpiest out of the lot though. Diva! :lol:

Hello & Welcome. They sound to have a nice life. Lovely bunnies too. never feel shy about posting pet photos

Thank you both. :)

I will post up soon more pictures soon. Hopefully i can re-decorate one of my sheds soon (its looking a bit shabby) and you will get a picture overload!

Back