• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: June / Summer Pledge a Pound & July Update

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Well Summer is officially here (and not a moment too soon) ;)

We've got some fantastic news to add to all the glorious sunshine :) Every year we have two special fundraisers in addition to the monthly ones, one at Christmas and one mid year, so here we are with our Summer fundraiser. All the money we've raised so far this year has been saved towards this , such as the two Facebook auctions, along with any miscellaneous sales and fundraisers we've held, this means that each of our rescues will get a donation at the end of June :)

We are amazed at the total so far :

£2124.84

The total is made up from the following

Auction 1 £960.72
Auction 2 £597.87
Carried over from Christmas £43.11
Carried over from May £127.31
Misc Sales £100.00
Easy fundraising £38.77
£1 Sale £46.13
Valentines Cards £14.19
Apple stick Sales (Fluffers) £4.50
Ikea bed blankets £35.34
Crochet bunnies £51.00
June donations £105.90

Our rescues are guaranteed to receive a minimum donation of £118 each

June donations received from

Antigone
Apache
BBMommy
Buddies Bunnies
Bunnybunny
Bunnymadlisa
Caerleon
Camp Nibble
Cherylwares
Estelle King
Fee
Graham Hilling
Halfpenny
Herbie and Hollie
Kermit
Kipper
K L Owens
Loog
Louise Milburn
Mrs Bunnykins
NikkiM
P Topham
Pink Sparkles
Pol287
Rosemary Horton
Rosies Food Lady
SDF76
Susiebun
Thelma Turner
Willowholly
Yaretzi

Last edited:
The total is still steadily climbing with 9 days left to go, it would be brilliant to achieve £150 for each of the rescues, it is possible as we are so close :)

Our total to date is

£2434.57

All of our rescues are guaranteed to receive £135 each :)

The total is made up from the following fundraisers :)

Auction 1 960.72
Auction 2 597.87
Carried over from Christmas 43.11
Misc Sales 100.00
Easy fundraising 1 18.15
Easy fundraising 2 20.62
£1 Sale 46.13
Valentine cards 14.19
Apple sticks Fluffers 4.50
Ikea bed blankets 86.54
Crochet bunnies 51.00
Carried over from May 127.31
June donations 289.43
Unclaimed donation from May 75.00

As I have been on holiday I have been slack in updating & responding! oops!!

Our final total for the summer fundraiser was :

£2503.40

Each of our 18 rescues received a donation of £139 in June (£1.40 will be carried over to the Christmas fundraiser)

The total was made up as following fundraisers:

Auction 1 960.72
Auction 2 597.87
Carried over from Christmas 43.11
Misc Sales 100.00
Easy fundraising 1 18.15
Easy fundraising 2 20.62
£1 Sale 46.13
Valentine cards 14.19
Apple sticks Fluffers 4.50
Ikea bed blankets 116.36
Crochet bunnies 51.00
Carried over from May 127.31
June donations 328.44
Unclaimed donation from May 75.00

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never even got the time to submit a July thread..............

We are half way through the year and each of our rescues has received a monthly donation as well as one from the summer share out, so now we are starting again :)

Even though it's the holiday season and a lot of people are off travelling, we've still managed to raise the total to :

£248.30

Last edited:
Absolutely fantastic update!!!!!! Thanks Kermit. x

Must get to the Post Office and get a parcel to you...full of goodies to auction off to help PaP. Will really try to get my act together and get it posted in the next week.

Well done to everyone, I'm sure the rescues will be pleased to know that 4 of them will be chosen this month to receive a donation, and we've still got 5 days left :)

The total so far is :

£317.82

I'm not sure if Dodger will be carrying out the draw, it depends how he is on Friday, but I'm sure one of Sues other bunnies will only be too pleased to help :)

Sorry for the delay in posting the final total, but I was off gallivanting on holiday!!

Dodger is not 100% and we don't like stressing him because it can bring on a seizure, Dolly his partner has a facial abscess so she's not feeling her best, although she does seem to be responding to the anti-biotics :)

Sue tried with 2 of her other bunnies but they were camera shy and kept running away, so finally Martha came through, she's approx 9 years old and has had tumours removed twice, one was last year, she's showing signs of age, but she still loves to be with her partner Maverick (another elderly bunny with head tilt), so here we go :

The final total for July is:

£349.95

This means there are 4 rescues receiving a donation of £75 each, with the remaining £49.95 being carried over to August :)

We couldn't get photobucket to upload the video, so it's on Youtube :)

https://youtu.be/no3Jh_-YzYA

The winners are:

BARC

Bunny Burrows

Fat Fluffs

Fairly Beloved

Congratulations to you all, once you've acknowledged winning the money will be transferred to you

We are still waiting for 3 of our rescues to claim last months donation. Please contact us.

BARC

Bunny Burrows

Fat Fluffs

Back