• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gypsy queen looking bootiful ;)

lenslady

Alpha Buck
She is really starting to feel at home now after us having her for a month. She is certainly a little, big diva :D I think she is happy here :love:

She is stunning! She looks so relaxed and at home! It's interesting, her fur looks a lot shorter than Bellatrix who is very fluffy with thick teddy bear like fur! I wonder if there is a difference because of the colourings or something?

She is stunning! She looks so relaxed and at home! It's interesting, her fur looks a lot shorter than Bellatrix who is very fluffy with thick teddy bear like fur! I wonder if there is a difference because of the colourings or something?

Thank you ;), she is a very relaxed girl she is so well behaved. It would be interesting to see a picture of Bellatrix ;). Our new baby is also a French Lop and he looks longer and more fluffy, he is white. xxx

Lovely gypsy :love: what camera do you use? They're beautiful photographs!

I use a CanonMK3 and thank you ;)

Gorgeous photos as always - she's like model with you as her David Bailey :)

My nickname within my family is David Bailey lol, they will say things like "Ooh watch out, David Bailey's about" (They really don't trust me with the camera and they hate their pics taken):lol: She does look like a professional Bunny Model at times :love: Burberry on the other hand, runs a mile so i am yet to train him up xxxx

Back