• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Online Rabbit Show in aid of Nibbles Rodent & Rabbit Rescue

Hello All,

Come and join in the fun with our online rabbit show in aid of the rex rabbits we recently saved. These beautiful bunnies were kept in tiny pens, fed exclusively on goat food, yes you did read that right - goat food, most had horribly over grown nails and sadly many could barely hop let alone binky. Not to mention the fact they were terrified of people. They are all coming on in leaps, bounds and binkies now! All proceeds from the show will be used towards the neutering and vaccinating costs of these wonderful and deserving bunnies so they can start the next hop of their journeys off to their forever homes.

The first prize is an A3 canvas print of the winning photo (or another photo of the winners choice). Entries are £1.50 per photo or 5 photos for £5 you join in just hop along to https://www.facebook.com/events/1600198243570325/ for all information on how to enter.

Best of luck
James, Jimmy, Alan, Trevor, Sammy, Fred, Billy, Dandelion, Daisy & Clover - The rex bunnies still with Nibbles

Hi & welcome. Always lovely to hear a rescue story. I've taken a brief look at your facebook competition. A great idea to raise funds, I hope it is successful.
Naturally I think my bunnies would make fine candidates - I'll be going through photographs / getting my camera out later

Back