• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new girl ....

Gosh very slender delicate legs,however if we shaved our buns etc I'd bet they would look similar.:lol:

Last edited:
Thank you all, bit of a shock yesterday as the sex change fairy came and it turns out Luna is a boy !!!!

Ok update on Luna....who is now called Norbert.
A perfect solution came up as a friend of mind had a female Belgian Hare and she was looking for a male to bond with her doe, so my lovely Norbert has gone to live with her and become friends with her doe Willow x
Perfect solution and everyone is happy , I just need to find a DOE this time for Marley to bond with x
The lady also runs a rabbit boarding service near me and I will still see Norbert when my bunnies go there on their holidays :love:

Aww that's a shame but also a happy outcome for Norbury, hope you find a doe who's just right for Marley. Are you looking for specific breed or anybun that takes his fancy? Not that I have any or know of any, just being nosey :eek:

Aww that's a shame but also a happy outcome for Norbury, hope you find a doe who's just right for Marley. Are you looking for specific breed or anybun that takes his fancy? Not that I have any or know of any, just being nosey :eek:

I'd like another Belgian Hare to bond with Marley Moo xx

Back