• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello! New here

Espeada

Young Bun
I've recently adopted a young drawf lop bunny from the local vets. He was found in someone's garden and brought in. Emrys has settled in very well, he's a free range bunny for most of the day, either inside or outside depending on the weather, he then goes in his den for bed time.
Not sure how old he is, but he has grown a little since I've had him, which is around 5 weeks now.

Looking at upgrading his den area so it's larger and because I'm planning on adopting another bunny to keep him company. Not sure what I'm going to go with yet, possibly a puppy pen or C&C cage or something.

f1d917b8e0cbf28ddbdaf6342f156c45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome to you and beautiful Emrys.:wave::love: You are in the right place to find loads of helpful information and support.

Enjoy yourselves.:thumb:

Welcome to you and Emrys :wave: he sure is a good looking bunny, sounds like he's fell on his paws bless him x

He certainly is a very good looking bunny and he knows it! He has such a cheeky personality and absolutely loves attention, whenever I walk into the room he runs up to me. He's a completely different character from the timid scared little thing he was when I first got him.
He's currently helping me watch a film by pausing it every 5 minutes
f87722ee21b5ba01bd264c5fb61320ad.jpg

2580996bb9e4fdc5ed5d9dc751c23a3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back