• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunbuns off to her speed dating

FredW

Alpha Buck
Bunbuns is now finally off to do some speed dating with hopeful bonding afterwards. She is now in the rescue place, settling down for the night, so they can start her on some speed dating first thing in the morning. If she likes one of the 4 boys they will try bonding them, just really hope she'll be ok. It's the first time my little girl spend any considerate amount of time away from home. Only been an hour and I already miss her like crazy. will post pics when I got some from her dates and/or bonding. Fingers crossed she'll find some "love at first sight"

Thanks all, just got a message saying she's properly settling in at their place and eating already etc. so it's looking good.

Well the first one she met, she instantly was calm around him, they started eating together right away, and she's already started grooming him.... they still going to try her with a different one just to make sure, but looks like she instantly found the one she liked best. well to me it sounds like a positive start anyway, so happy :)

Well the first one she met, she instantly was calm around him, they started eating together right away, and she's already started grooming him.... they still going to try her with a different one just to make sure, but looks like she instantly found the one she liked best. well to me it sounds like a positive start anyway, so happy :)

I wonder why they are trying her with another one? Hope she is ok and not unsettled with being introduced to another new friend!

yeah good point, I think she's only doing it cause I wanted her tried on a few different boys, but probably wont need to anymore as it sounds a good match really, doesn't it

Bunbuns is still getting on with her husbun to be. don't those two look nice and relaxed in each others company :)
11256460_10205653662455098_1968756494_n.jpg

Back