• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Raisin

Oh no.....I just done a big gasp when I read this :(

I have has a wee snuggle with this little one, such a stunner.

Sleep tight beautiful xx

Oh Ali, I am so sad to hear about beautiful Raisin.:cry: One thing is for sure, he couldn't have had a better home anywhere in the world.....you and your family are wonderful caring souls.

RIP Raisin. xxx

Have only just been able to get on the forum so couldn't respond until now.
I was so sorry to see this on Fb the other day but wanted to express my thanks to you for taking the little chap, and Rum of course, on and giving him such a wonderful home.
Hugs to you and binky free Raisin xxx

Have only just been able to get on the forum so couldn't respond until now.
I was so sorry to see this on Fb the other day but wanted to express my thanks to you for taking the little chap, and Rum of course, on and giving him such a wonderful home.
Hugs to you and binky free Raisin xxx

Thanks Jill, I was so lucky to get them. Thankfully Rum is eating and since I reduced the space in the shed I find her snuggled in with the other 2 so seems to be fine. I will keep a close eye on them to make sure they've got her under their wing as they get all their space back.

I remember this gorgeous pair. I'm so sorry that you have lost Raisin. :cry:

Sweet dreams little one. xx

Back