• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dear Auntie Angie (Bunnymadhouse) Remember us?

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Dear Auntie Angie and anyone else that remembers us!

Cowslip and Rosehip here (aka Flopsy and Mopsy)

Just a note to tell you that we have made ourselves at home here in the countryside. We have a lovely three level flat which we share with our new boyfriends - though they are a bit shy and decided to stay out of the photo. We had some special additions made to the chalet when we got here - a nice long shelf so I can sit right near the front - and another small shelf at the back by the window where Rosehip likes to look out. We also often have our fresh forage breakfast served up here away from the boys. When we first came we weren't so sure about sharing our space but I kind of fancied that Pippin and he started asking himself up for a chat and a snack and I guess Rosehip realised that Peasgood was even shyer than she is and started to nip down to his tunnel on the ground level to encourage him out - so now we are all happy. Though we do like to have our own space as well. Fresh forage is delivered every morning - though as there are so many buns here sometimes there is a bit of a wait.

Pippin tells me that usually there is the opportunity to run around the BIG grassed area and even the rest of the huge garden if we are very very good and prove we can come back in again when its time for the others buns to come out - but I think the humans are waiting to make sure we know where we live before they let us do that.

There are two other buns here who want to say Hi :wave: to you if you remember them - Medlar who looks just like us, and Blackthorn who is all sleek and black!

We all thank you for looking after us when we needed it and finding us such a nice home!

Lots of love Cowslip (and Rosehip)

This is Rosehip and her window seat

IMG_3659.jpg

and me looking out the front at all the other buns and the big grass area

IMG_3654.jpg

and us having breakfast on our own special penthouse balcony - dont worry about the shelf being high there is SO MUCH hay at the bottom of the hutch that landings are soft!! and anyway we are not so silly as to fall off. There was a lot more breakfast than this but by the time the camera arrived we had eaten almost all of it . . . we left some at the bottom for the boys as well

IMG_3655.jpg

we cant wait to be let our into the run area!! I can see it from my shelf and Pippin tells me the hollow log is great fun!

IMG_3637.jpeg

and then there is the garden as well!! - though I can only see a bit of that . . .and there is lots of other bits apparently -

IMG_3633.jpeg

Last edited:
awwwwwwwwww bless you girls :love: .... thank you for letting me know you are ok ... that's the best ever news ... its just what I need today as im busy worrying over a poorly new little girl . :(

your new home looks totally bunderful .... and im so pleased you like the boys . :D (is this your own laptop or did you borrow mama and papas ?)

I miss your little faces and the way you would climb up my legs ... but you see I loved you so much I had to let you move on to a better home than I could offer ... but you will always be in my heart . :love:

Please say hi to Medlar and Blackthorn for me... I do remember them both . xx

Back