• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

update to my feeling useless post

pollypocket

Warren Scout
At the beginning of the week I posted about being unable to pick up my baby rabbits.
My neighbour has been round every morning for the past 3 days to help me. I practiced picking up her older rabbit before trying my own.
I'm pleased to say my bunny handling lessons are over. I very confidently picked them up and cuddled them, with ease and no nerves today. So she is happy to leave me to it, but will come round if I need her.
I can now pick up my own bunny's and will be able to put them in the basket for their vet visit at the weekend.

At the beginning of the week I posted about being unable to pick up my baby rabbits.
My neighbour has been round every morning for the past 3 days to help me. I practiced picking up her older rabbit before trying my own.
I'm pleased to say my bunny handling lessons are over. I very confidently picked them up and cuddled them, with ease and no nerves today. So she is happy to leave me to it, but will come round if I need her.
I can now pick up my own bunny's and will be able to put them in the basket for their vet visit at the weekend.

Oh wow, how brilliant you are! Well done for not giving up and feeling useless, as you are not at all after all! x

Back