• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from Bunbuns - and her servant :)

FredW

Alpha Buck
Hi :wave:,
I am not really used to forums much, so didn't start off writing something here, but asked some questions that concerned me first.

well here she is... my little princess:
Bunbuns01.jpg
Bunbuns02.jpg

sorry they are a bit massive.

We got her when she was a few months old, she came from an unwanted litter, and was the one no one wanted for some reason. but so glad no one else wanted her as she's just perfect. now looking for a husbun for her, which seems to turn out a massive pain in the butt, but will be well worth it.

she is so super affectionate, constantly licking my arm, hand, leg, face... well anything really, rolls herself on her back to be cuddles and of course her favourite, flop herself on her site and just lay there waiting for cuddles. She got me well trained. When I get up from my chair, to get something from the kitchen, I usually have to take my hand away from cuddling her, usually cuddle her with one hand while letting my work render, so when I get up, she throws herself on her back, legs in the air looking super cute knowing I cant resist leaving without more cuddles. :) when I heard people say before... "so and so is my life" I always thought... get a life, honestly did, until I had her, now all I seem to talk about is my little girl..... could that be why I don't have many friends left.... lol
While she is very happy being cuddled, she does hate being picked up, though being a prey animal that is normal, but I never tried to change her, cause I want her to be exactly how she wants to be. After all, she's the boss in this house anyway. that said, even the vet noticed she is strong willed, which is cute, though slightly frustrating when I try to do her claws, she really doesn't like it, she's good and lets me do it, but then has a strop afterwards cause it didn't go her way. in fact, she can be a right stroppy little girl. she doesn't like no. :)

Her official name is Margaret, and while we kept the name for the vet, though it is funny when they come out asking for Margaret and we get it every time... that's a strange name for a rabbit lol, but we call her just Bunbuns, or Bundles (for bundles of joy as she's constantly binking and stuff). and she listens to it, so she must prefer it to Margaret haha

anyway, that's just a little bit about my special little girl, and hopefully soon I can show you her chosen new boyfriend ;)

Thanks for reading about my princess

Fred :)

Aww. She sounds like a real sweetie. I love the description of her rolling over onto her back to get more cuddles.

I bought my initial two rabbits (Frosty and Snowflake) from our local pet shop. I have since adopted six more rabbits from various rescues (!) Two of them are bonded to F and S. So one quad and two pairs.

I hope you manage to find a lovely buck for your Bunbuns.

Thanks, yeah she is lovely, she's so special to me. right now trying to find a good place that lets me do some bunny dating for her. after all I want her to pick her husbun, not me. so fingers crossed it will all work.

yeah if I ever get her to sit still for a minute :) but yeah hoping to get some more when she has someone to cuddle up with.

I'm between Hastings and Battle, currently talking to a lady from Eastbourne who has a Rabbit Rescue who says she would be happy to help, so see how it all goes. so excited to think she'll be having a friend soon. We thought we'd have a new baby coming for her, were told it was a boy, so we thought we give it a try, but turned out was a girl, so unfortunately that beautiful girl is now on a waiting list to the rescue place as well. such a shame. but yeah, so excited, but if anyone knows any other places here then let me know, it's good having alternatives.

Back