• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just rushed into the bunny room as I could hear them freaking out.....

wow, that's big! i'm not bothered by spiders myself. luckily because there have been some massive ones in with the hay lately! :shock:

wow, that's big! i'm not bothered by spiders myself. luckily because there have been some massive ones in with the hay lately! :shock:

Oh god I'm not going to be able to put my hand in my hay now you have said that haha!

I don't know who was more frightened me or the bunnies, they were stamping their feet and all 3 of them hid in the corner :lol:

Aww scaredy buns...We have a garden so spiders were common.Both my bridge buns never bothered with them,they often scuttled across the carpet in front of them.Once even a house mouse ran over Rio's paws as he stretched out.Didn't bat an eye.I love spiders so let them be,they are useful killing flies etc,which are more of a problem for buns than spiders etc. :)

Oh god I'm not going to be able to put my hand in my hay now you have said that haha!

I don't know who was more frightened me or the bunnies, they were stamping their feet and all 3 of them hid in the corner :lol:

sorry :oops: have to admit though, i don't like catching them, so summon o/h to do that :lol:

:shock: mine don't bother with spiders they share the hutch with one of those :roll: bbrrrrrrr

They probably thought it was going for their dinner :lol:

I would have to call hubby to take it for a walk tho :oops::oops:

I let the spider in the bun room/utility be most of the time, even though I don't like them :shock:

I usually go in and see the specific one living in there at the minute and say ''Hello Harry, now I don't mind you lodging here as long as you stay in that corner and protect the bunnies from flies'' I'm half expecting to find him in the living room at some point and boy will I have words!

Last edited:
Back