• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

next stage should be ???????

emmaclaire

Warren Scout
Hi all I've been bonding a trio in a cardboard box for the last 14hrs I've stayed up all night with them, it's been on and off scuffling all night now and again leading to a bit of a fight, I've checked all the buns and there's no injuries, there's been a lot of loud stamping. What should I do next or how long do I leave them is such a small space, maisey the one female is getting to the stage she is desperate to get out as she hates being shut in anywhere help any advice would be really appreciated xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I take it they are all neutered/spayed? There is no one size fits all approach to bonding, some buns need more space, but when you increase space it has a tendency to cause more chasing/fighting. How are they doing now?

I take it they are all neutered/spayed? There is no one size fits all approach to bonding, some buns need more space, but when you increase space it has a tendency to cause more chasing/fighting. How are they doing now?

Hi they are getting better there has hardly been a cross paw today, there is a tiny bit of grooming off all parties I just don't know how long to leave them like this and when to expand the space I so afraid of rocking the boat now oh and they are all neutered x

Back