• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Monthly Rabbit Treat Box

cookney

New Kit
Would anybody be interested in having a monthly or one off rabbit treat/food/supplies box sent to them?

the boxes would contain treats, food, nuggets, hay etc and have around £25 worth of goodies inside for the price of £20

seen these for shoes and fashion etc.. thoughts.

Just so you know, if you did get your business off the ground and wanted to sell on here you would need to become a forum supporter :thumb:

I would be wary to be honest, sorry to be Little miss doom & gloom.

There was something similar recently on facebook and a lot of people got stung. I don't think that I would trust someone that I don't know very well with something like that now.

Sorry x

I only rarely give my lot treats that arent forage or fresh herbs so its not something that I would buy. Seems a lot to spend per month.

It would depend what the treats were….if it was dried forage type stuff and the hay was interesting extra yummy hay I would be interested. I'm not sure nuggets would work because all rabbits are on different nuggets and you can't just give them random new ones! I wouldn't get it every month as it's quite expensive but maybe every 3 months :)

I wouldn't as it seems quite expensive plus I tend to get treats etc from rescues direct so that I know my funds are helping rabbits in need.

I'm sure others might though

Back