• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Otis for mimzmum

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
You can see his true size now :)
0e5a7142e3a1c30cc5467148428bc210.jpg

wowza.. he's gorgeous!! :love: :love:

we had a bunny like him when we we're younger, unfortunately he was born with a deformed foot so our neighbour struggled to give him the care he needed so he became our first indoor bunny. He had such a lovely temperament and became one of the family :)

he's bigger then my dog. :D
i love this bunny, my friend had one which use to open her fridge door and help himself to the veg at the bottom of the fridge. bless him.

Oh wow! :shock: He is fantastic! :D
Thanks so much Liz, that is one impressive boy! :) Will he be a lounge bunny? I don't recall if you said so or not. :love: xxxx

No he won't be a lounge bunny for the foreseeable future.

Bobbi has got old and no longer accepts new bunnies in the lounge. She has cared for so many sick rabbits over the years she deserves some peace and quiet :)

No he won't be a lounge bunny for the foreseeable future.

Bobbi has got old and no longer accepts new bunnies in the lounge. She has cared for so many sick rabbits over the years she deserves some peace and quiet :)

Awww...darling Bobbi :love: Please give her an extra snuggle from me. I do adore her. :) xxxx

Back