• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Thymoma deterioration - how does it happen?

Bless them both, they look very relaxed and content :love: You have obviously done everything possible to keep their environment at a suitable temperature.

I really hope that Fandango continues to cope as well as possible, I also hope everyBun else stays well. Otherwise you are going to get more than a bit worn out.

Here's my make shift shade!!

And here's Daisy chilled out with Ben, neither of them interested in pellets but eating hay and veg. Thats Daisy in frog pose :)

Last edited:
Bless them both, they look very relaxed and content :love: You have obviously done everything possible to keep their environment at a suitable temperature.

I really hope that Fandango continues to cope as well as possible, I also hope everyBun else stays well. Otherwise you are going to get more than a bit worn out.

Thank you Jane xx

Those are lovely photos Julia. The shade thing is the sort of thing I do in the garden when my buns are out ...

Sending you loads of get well vibes and let me know if you think there's anything I can help with xx

:D My sail shade arrived today, but no sun!

I think they do actually have more space than me ha ha!! All buns scoffed forage and I'm about to start the clean outs.

Thanks for your kind words, the last few weeks have been very hard and I know I have harder times to come with so many elderly buns and Fandangos tumor but I'm trying to live by the day. xx

:D My sail shade arrived today, but no sun!

I think they do actually have more space than me ha ha!! All buns scoffed forage and I'm about to start the clean outs.

Thanks for your kind words, the last few weeks have been very hard and I know I have harder times to come with so many elderly buns and Fandangos tumor but I'm trying to live by the day. xx

That's the secret, or so I am told. Not always easy to do, but I try as that way we dont miss out on the here and now by thinking of what we know will eventually have to come.

That's the secret, or so I am told. Not always easy to do, but I try as that way we dont miss out on the here and now by thinking of what we know will eventually have to come.

Yes, I fail miserable quite often and get myself worked up, but I do try and pull myself together again, it helps to be snorted at and jumped over for treats by bunnies who I thought I was losing.... they are amazing creatures and they keep showing me that 'today' is all that matters to them. So I just try and make each day the best it can be x

Yes, I fail miserable quite often and get myself worked up, but I do try and pull myself together again, it helps to be snorted at and jumped over for treats by bunnies who I thought I was losing.... they are amazing creatures and they keep showing me that 'today' is all that matters to them. So I just try and make each day the best it can be x

That is definitely something Morse taught me x

Back