• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Friends of Rabbits Everywhere!

Default 100% Organic Prairie Hay!

Hello Rabbit Lovers! I'm a past 4-H kid and rabbit lover who is all grown up to be a farmer in the Midwest. I am very excited to announce our 3 generation farming family has just launched a new company and product...all for Rabbits (well, and other small herbivores!) Our company is called Grandpa's Best and we produce and pack premium 100% Organic Prairie Hay. We have had amazing response from focus groups around the country who have tried our product and because of the overwhelming enthusiasm from the rabbit community we are very pleased to announce our product is now available online: http://www.lambertvetsupply.com/Gran...ay_p_6186.html

Please, please check us out, we think you'll be glad you did! Best wishes and happy rabbitry! Let me know if you have any suggestions or questions. We're here to serve the rabbit community!:)

Thank you! We will soon be available on Amazon.com and Canada Amazon and hope to expand to other countries as well. Stay tuned! Thanks for the good wishes!

Back