• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Joey, Boo & I

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Hello,

for years I've browsed this site as a source of invaluable info but nether thought to join until now.

My little treasure's are Joey & Boo. They are both rescue buns who love each other to bits. Joe is 4yrs, he is the more cautious sensible bun, Boo is just ridiculously affectionate, cute & adventurous. She is also pretty deaf (no, not just the selective hearing skills rabbits are so good at). She's though to be almost 2yrs.

They have free range of the house excluding 2 rooms & a nice big secure garden for fair weather play. I work from home so they are supervised. Both had their annual health checks & vaccinations at Crab Lane Vets last week. It was lovely to hear they are doing great - fit & healthy. I've shared my home with bunnies since getting my 1st 20 years ago & been hooked ever since. Still learning all the time about rabbit care though & looking forward to learning loads more on here.

Over the bridge my brave soldiers Angel, Ralph, Kitty, Myrtle & Noodle - RIP my furry long eared friends

PS Can't work out how to upload photos as yet but they (joe & boo) are my avatar

Hello and welcome to RU.:wave:

You'll find loads of help, advice and support on here. I hope you enjoy yourself.:thumb:

Thank You all. I'm loving it here. I've only just seen the tutorial on posting pics so will sign up sunday (I have a big day tomorrow). Cant wait to show off my wonderful rabbits

Thank You all. I'm loving it here. I've only just seen the tutorial on posting pics so will sign up sunday (I have a big day tomorrow). Cant wait to show off my wonderful rabbits

:wave: I've just caught up with this. Welcome aboard. Big day? Urm, wonder what that might be :D

Welcome to RU. Your two look very sweet. I have a white semi lop with blue eyes (Daisy) and an orange fluffy lionhead (Peaches) which your two remind me of.

I also have 2 belgian hares a mini lop (Peaches' husband) two lionhead x dutch and a lionhead x (Daisly's two friends and her sister). Plenty to keep me busy.

Glad that your two are healthy and well. I enjoy taking mine to the vet, its so nice to talk to someone who is interested in rabbits!

Joey&Boo - do you buy bales of hay? if so where do you get it from? I travel over to your neck of the woods to Laneshawbridge to Hargreaves Banister, lovely hay for £4.20 a bale!

Joey&Boo - do you buy bales of hay? if so where do you get it from? I travel over to your neck of the woods to Laneshawbridge to Hargreaves Banister, lovely hay for £4.20 a bale!

I usually buy online in bags but buying local would be better & I can move stuff around for storage. Thank You - I'll check them out

Back