• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally saying Hello

karimacat

Young Bun
Hi,

I have been using this forum for a while now but tend to just read not post so here goes for an introduction..

I have two rabbits George and Jessica and they are everything to me! George is a mixed breed rabbit and Jessie is a (dutch) rescue bunny so don't know anything about her past. I got them both when they were around 6months old and neither particularly like being handled. George tends to fight against me and Jessie freezes. I have been using some amazing videos on youtube to help me with clicker training though and they are slowly getting used to being handled. I can't recommend these videos enough https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfwvOLvEdx1hnOGI1KK9Z4g

The bunnies live on my balcony, which is approx 10m x 2m so they have a lot of space. A lot of garden furniture to hide under and some tunnels and old pallets. They also have a big hutch with an upstairs and downstairs, which they can go in and out of as they please. Most days before and after work I open the door to the lounge so they can come in and play (and generally cause trouble and chew anything and everything). They really love coming inside as it is a treat but they are always to keen to get back outside even in the wind and rain.

I love this forum as has so much useful information. Pretty much anything I am worried about I can find the answer on here. So a big thank you to everyone from me and George and Jessica.

xxx

Thanks everyone. Lovely to meet you all! and as requested some more pics.... George & Jessie currently having a run around my feet at the moment xxx
11012776_10153313989254218_1223064598421706863_n.jpg

Back