• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My two new additions

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
My two new additions.

Our new bunny. She is from North west rabbit rescue, found in a box with three others outside the Manchester Pdsa. Most likely an unwanted litter. She was estimated at about three months and underweight. That's a washing up bowl, she's very small but has been putting on 100grams steadily every week. She's now around 1.4kg and just started growling so ready to be neutered ha!

Introducing Pip.

and sadly we lost our hammy Mo ( pictured in my avatar) at the beginning of the month. He was 2 years 3 months and just passed in his sleep.
Our new addition is distantly related, something like his great great great great grandson haha.
This is Bingo, 4 weeks.

Awww what beautiful new additions.

I can certainly see the resemblence between Bo and Mo!

Two beautiful new fluffs to love :love: glad Pip has a new forever home to thrive in & Bingo is adorable too especially as he's distantly related to your Mo x

Back