• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WW: Photo Theme Bunny Butts

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
This theme is for all those photos that you take just as your bunny turns around so instead of a cute nose picture you get a bunny butt.

Here's one of Scamp to start us off...

IMG_2470b_zpsotoidkvu.jpg

I'm sure he was looking at the camera when I pressed the button, but nope - just a floofy tail.

Anyone else got a picture to add?

I have this one of Finn. I'm sure he just got sick of me taking photos and turned his back on me!

Most of the time I feel like all mine are giving me this...

stitchbumshake_zps9990a049.gif%257Eoriginal.gif

I was looking for a picture of Fiver binkying away from me on the bed, it was classic bunny butt! Instead all I could find was a very old shot of Mimzy...I was trying to get his feet but his bum got in the way! :?

ac08ee94-82cd-4ec5-950a-bba7d1fdb99c.jpg%257Eoriginal.jpg

Sarah...Finn's feet have got to be the most perfectly clean and furry ones I've ever seen! :shock: :love:

He is very clean isn't he! I think its just because they are always on the cotton rugs, and also I'm a bit paranoid and over the top about their litter tray!! I do love his floofy feetsies! :love:

Last edited:
Athena's little white bobtail and magnificent ears:

(if you click the picture you can get it in full size.)

Back