• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Win a copy of Understanding Your Rabbit's Habits Book

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Win a copy of Understanding Your Rabbit's Habits

This Wabbit Wednesday I'm giving away five copies of my own book: Understanding Your Rabbit's Habits, which is an illustrated guide to bunny behaviour and includes 10 Behaviour Problems Solved. You can find out more about it here: http://www.therabbithouse.com/behaviour/

specialedition.png

And an extract...

rabbit-body-language.gif

If you'd like a chance to win a copy all you need to do is post a picture of your bunny below by midnight tonight. I'll pop all the names in a 'hat' and pick five lucky winners.

Last edited:
IMG_7145.JPG

This is a before and after of my boy Blanco. He was labeled as "aggressive" at the shelter and was going to be euthanized, but I knew he deserved a chance. I knew nothing about bunnies and had to learn quick! I feel as though I am still learning, especially now since we are working with a local rescue to get him bonded with a friend. This book will be especially helpful for learning more about behavior so that I can interpret their signs better when they are together soon! :)

Back