• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hellloooo

hannah90

New Kit
Hello,
I am new to this site and will soon be getting two baby rabbits but unfortunately have never owned and rabbit before so i will be seeking a lot of advice sorry in advance if i seem to bore people or seem thick but want the best for the little rabbits :wave:

Welcome, Hannah! Please ask anything you want on the forums here. Our users have a wealth of experience and knowledge of rabbits and want to help new owners as best they can ^_^ bet you can't wait to get them home! We will need lots of pics in return for our advice though ;)

Welcome to the forum. You have joined a forum for help and advice. That's just about the opposite of thick imo. As far as boring people goes I wouldn't worry. If you are talking about rabbits or posting pics of your rabbits ir even pointing out stuff you've bought with rabbits on you'll have plenty of people interested in what you have to say.

Good luck with the new additions and don't forget, there's no such thing as a silly question.

Back