• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Julie was an amazing bunny and very determened to live life to the fullest

I was very sorry to hear of Julie's passing: she must have been a wonderful companion and you have been the most wonderful carers :) Best wishes to you.

Was so very sad to read this - Julie was a very special bun :cry:

I am so glad she had such an amazing life with you - she was obviously so very happy.

Binky free sweetheart xxx

I'm sorry I'm so late to this thread, but wanted to add my condolences. Julie was an amazing bunny with such a splendid attitude. I loved all the photos and videos you posted of her.

I'm so sorry to hear that Julie passed away :cry: I loved coming on RU and seeing updates of Julie, she was such a pretty bunny and so full of character.

Sleep tight Julie, and sweet dreams xxx

I'm so sorry hear this sad news. Julie had a wonderful life with you, her memory will live on in your hearts xxx

Julie was a wee superstar :)

She reminded me of my Inca, just happy to be here no matter how much her wee body was failing.

Back