• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Julie was an amazing bunny and very determened to live life to the fullest

I am so so sorry :cry:

I cannot imagine how you are feeling.

Julie was an amazing lady and I hope that remembering the wonderful times you shared will help you now.

Sweet dreams precious bunny xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this. Julie was amazing and she most definitely had THE BEST life possible. Binky free little one. :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was very sorry to hear of Julie's passing. She was an amazing rabbit. Thinking of you and your husband at this very sad time. xx

Sweet dreams beautiful Julie xx

Farewell for now wonderful Julie

xxxx

Jane, that is amazing...Thank you so much. I love that picture and what you did with it I have no idea how you did that or found that picture but I love it and so does my husband. He printed it but it didn't come outcas nice. Do you know if there is a way that I can somehow take it to a photo shop or something? I love what you did. You are talented and that was so sweet of you.

Jane, that is amazing...Thank you so much. I love that picture and what you did with it I have no idea how you did that or found that picture but I love it and so does my husband. He printed it but it didn't come outcas nice. Do you know if there is a way that I can somehow take it to a photo shop or something? I love what you did. You are talented and that was so sweet of you.

I am glad that you like it :)

If you save it to your computer then you could upload it onto an Online Photo Printing Site and order a print from there. I use Photobox for prints, I am sure there are loads of similar companies in the US xx

I am glad that you like it :)

If you save it to your computer then you could upload it onto an Online Photo Printing Site and order a print from there. I use Photobox for prints, I am sure there are loads of similar companies in the US xx

Thank you. That is awesome. You are awesome too. This means so much to me. I love eve about it.The colors and the bunny's angel. It is perfect.

Last edited:
So very sorry that beautiful Julie has gone to the bridge, I too have always enjoyed hearing reading about her, and seeing her lovely photos. She had a remarkable relationship with you and your husband, and obviously loved you as much as you loved her. Binky free now gorgeous girly xxxxx

Back