• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Supreme bedding - Cosi N Dri

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
Hey guys!
Has anybody tried this? There is an introductory offer on at P@H and its a few quid cheaper than Carefresh! Any reviews would be good :)

Hey! I think it's the same as carefresh but cheaper and a lot softer which is great for the buns! And it seems to be more absorbent than Carefresh!

o_O interesting... What price for how much? And if anyone tries it could they report back please? If it's as good as Fitch and a better price I'm tempted :)

Never heard of Fitch before! Is it good? It seems very cheap! I've tried Cosy N Dri but its not as cheap as that! 17.5 litres was £14 :) I'm a new bunny mummy so I'm open to trying new things until I figure out what's right for me and the boys :) It does seem pretty good to me though and it doesn't seem dusty at all, I'm quite happy with it but will probably try Megazorbs next regardless!

I bought some of this last week cos of the offer! Think it was £11 for 17.5 litres at mine and it was definitely worth it! :)

It's really soft even when it's all compacted and mine touch wood doesn't seem to want to eat it (he usually eats everything paper/tissue based) and definitely really absorbent/non smelly - definitely recommend! :)

Ferg has an indoor cage as his hay and litter area (attached to a huge puppy pen and free roam of a bedroom) which I do a full clean of weekly (wee corners done daily) and I reckon the 17.5L will do me for 3 weeks with putting it quite thick so you get a lot more than it looks in the packaging :) im definitely getting some more, really impressed with it haha

Back