• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bottle holders!

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
One of my biggest issues with Nena and Tapla's shed & run setup was how since I changed to the big ezi-filla bottles, everytime I needed to remove the bottle it was such a faff :roll: So I commissioned Daniel on here (Boyle's Pet Housing) to create some bespoke bottle holders for my big big bottles!

This is before:

Looks terrible, wasn't particularly secure and was just such a faff to take on and off!

Outisde wasn't so terrible but it was annoying still:

And the new holders!:

I'm probably going to put another straight bracket across the outside holder at some point, but it's really secure at the moment anyway!

Please excuse the mess up the shed walls - Nena and Tapla love flicking their wet feet up the walls :roll:

They're fantastic :D My bottles now just slip in and out, it's great :D No more dropping 1litre bottles of water on the floor, no more freezing cold numb fingers trying to struggle with damn bungee cords :lol:

Such a simple thing but they're fantastic :D Would highly recommend Daniel if anyone else wants custom made bottle holders. Mine were quite a faff for him as they both needed to secure on to things differently, and my bottle is very chunky with a very protruding nozzle.

Ahhh they look lovely :) I want to sort out attaching a water bottle to our kitchen wall for Winston so I will definitely consider Daniel at Boyles!

Those do look better. They are actually super-easy to make, my OH made one for our shed recently too! Soooo much better than wires or ropes :D

(don't have a close-up, unfortunately)

Back