• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run extension opinion

Jayniekinns

Young Bun
Hey,

I would like your opinion on my hutch/run. I was given a hutch from a friend but cos i thought it was a bit small and couldn't work out how to put it back together so u used it as an extension to Maisys current run and hutch. I am on a budget and I know it doesnt look pretty but do you think this will be enough room for her and when i get her a husbun? Also any ideas what I could put in the end of run as it looks a bit bare.

11039502_10153698320524698_1177994291_n.jpg

11040135_10153698319844698_967773529_n.jpg

Other issue was I had height restriction due to window but luckily I think it is high enough for her, just probably have to get caving gear out to clean it :)

i think it looks great, might add some covered sections to the run so they can stay dry when its raining

Thats the next plan, might cover the run closest to hutch, problem is they will have to be removeable as otherwise cannot open 'bedroom' door, but was thinking corrugated plastic (my neighbour had some i can hve :D)

Back