• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Propalin Syrup

Status
Not open for further replies.

roberc

New Kit
Good morning - my netherland dwarf, Chloe has been suffering from some urinary incontinence for a few months now.
Blood work, urinalysis, urine culture, x-ray and ultrasound all were performed with no major health issues or concerns detected.

At this point, my vet has prescribed Propalin for Chloe.

He gave me pills to crush up, which I have been placing on a piece of banana for her. They smell terrible, like liver or beef, but she loves bananas, so she ultimately eats it.

I have found the Propalin syrup online which I ordered, my concern is, will this also taste like beef or liver?
Any other bunny mom and dads out there have success with Propalin?

Thanks! :)

Good morning - my netherland dwarf, Chloe has been suffering from some urinary incontinence for a few months now.
Blood work, urinalysis, urine culture, x-ray and ultrasound all were performed with no major health issues or concerns detected.

At this point, my vet has prescribed Propalin for Chloe.

He gave me pills to crush up, which I have been placing on a piece of banana for her. They smell terrible, like liver or beef, but she loves bananas, so she ultimately eats it.

I have found the Propalin syrup online which I ordered, my concern is, will this also taste like beef or liver?
Any other bunny mom and dads out there have success with Propalin?

Thanks! :)

I have replied on your duplicate thread over in 'Health' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back