• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie making her bed 'video'

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
She is making some strange noises behind me in her organising stuff [emoji1]

So I open up the camera to see and she is busy making her bed :love:

https://vimeo.com/121090585

It's so cute I watch the camera for ages as it doesn't disturb her if I look round she stops to see what I'm up to

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ahhh this is so cute!:love: The video quality is good, what camera do you use?

It's this from Amazon and only £30
Wireless IP camera Pan/Tilt 2-ways Audio Mobile Viewing WEP/WPA/WAP2 wireless Wi-Fi Pan/Tilt internet IP camera day and night vision CCTV security monitor built-in microphone and speaker allow you to communicate with people directly support mobile phone viewing

Last edited:
It's this from Amazon and only £30
Wireless IP camera Pan/Tilt 2-ways Audio Mobile Viewing WEP/WPA/WAP2 wireless Wi-Fi Pan/Tilt internet IP camera day and night vision CCTV security monitor built-in microphone and speaker allow you to communicate with people directly support mobile phone viewing

Wow that seems like great value. Off to Amazon I go! Thanks for providing the details :)

Aww.. beautiful Rosie .. she so reminds me of my Ferni bun .. she is very particular and house proud. If I touch her bed, to clean or replace bedding, she does the same, sometimes with ' the stink eye' .. Ferni is a Dutchie too
X

Aww.. beautiful Rosie .. she so reminds me of my Ferni bun .. she is very particular and house proud. If I touch her bed, to clean or replace bedding, she does the same, sometimes with ' the stink eye' .. Ferni is a Dutchie too
X

Yes 'The Stink Eye' i have been getting that all afternoon as madam had her pedicure today and is not my friend yet :lol: she can give the stink eye whilst eating a fenugreek crunchie :shock:

Back